↑ Return to Safety & security



For any noise issues, at any time of the day or night, call 10111 and LODGE A COMPLAINT; 
ALWAYS obtain a reference number for your call;

Note that the Police SAPS must visit and warn the culprits; if the problem persists, the SAPS will return and confiscate the sound equipment.

Permanent link to this article: http://www.summerstrand.org.za/community/safety-security/noise/